• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Working On Custom Roms For ZTE WARP 4G!

good to hear, but post custom rom related stuff in the all things root section. easier to find that way. cant wait to see what comes of this, we could use something custom

I can't wait to check out a custom for this phone :thumbup: There is something i wish would work and its the photosphere option in the htc one and ssg4 camera app. It's available to install from xda. I tried both ways of installing apk, and .zip. it replaces the gallery depending on how you install and the camera app works well but the photosphere option isn't available. That working would be pretty cool but i haven't a clue on what it would take to get working :)

At this point, if there isn't a zip attached to a post such as this, it isn't worth reading. There are more posts about new roms than there are actual roms for this phone. I think it's time to crack this phone and go use my best buy insurance...
Which, by the way, is only $30 for a year... Best buy doesn't try to repair prepaid phones, they only replace. I haven't paid for a phone since the prevail. Everyone should be doing this.

Back
Top Bottom