• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Working rom for the Captivate Galaxy S?

Anyone put a custom rom on the Captivate by AT&T? Its the Galaxy S variant...I am wondering if anyone has good news of a working rom...I have heard some people say its not working correctly or not at all so I want to know if anyone has a 100% working rom for the captivate...
 
I used the vanilla Monaco(?) rom for the Galaxy S and had a few issues, so I reflashed with the Odin tool. Your mileage may vary, but I would wait, we should have some awesome software in the coming weeks.
 
You are right! I guess its pretty new and they are working on roms! Can't wait to see whats in store! Lots of different versions and I guess kinks gotta get worked out...love how easy it is to root the phone!
 
I'm glad I spotted this post! I've been pulling my hair out trying to get sprecovery and smoked glass to work. I'm going to throw in the towel and wait.
 
Back
Top Bottom