• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help wrong location up to 30 miles while phone is stable

Google tells me its Verizon. Verizon says its Google. I receive no answers and a seperation from my husband. I have a Motorola razor m. It pins my location in different cities and places while sitting on my beside table. Funny! No! This is so messed up. I have proof of where I am but whatever or whom ever the fault lies with needs to be fixed. Verizon? The phone? Google? It sure isn't me. But which ever one of you that is lying about this mess up I'd like to sarcaticly say thank you for destroying my world and putting doubts in my husband by saying it's accurate. I hope the Lord above let's you feel in your hearts the damage you have done in my family.

What is that? My phone is at home and my pin points are traveling to my work place. Is this my phone. Is it Google. Why is it doing this? I can't get answers! Please help me understand this!

this option is found in the Developer Options section along with the USB Debugging Mode, and the option mentioned says Allow Mock Locations.

Now mock location is to specify a different location (using Fake Location, sends a fake location to GPS) from what you

If your husband believes your phone over you it is time for him to leave. You can give him your phone as a going away forever gift.
secruity.gif

Back
Top Bottom