• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

wtb droid x box and manuals

yea its ok that the barcode is gone, what are you asking and please remember its christmas!!!:):):):)

For just a box and manuals? If you cover shipping costs plus $10 for six pack of beer you can have them. There will be no accessories in the box. But you didn't mention wanting them. Let me double check that the wife didn't pitch them for some odd reason. Are you wanting next day, two day, normal ground? Hit me up with a PM with your details and I'll let you know how much it will cost to ship.

Upvote 0
For just a box and manuals? If you cover shipping costs plus $10 for six pack of beer you can have them. There will be no accessories in the box. But you didn't mention wanting them. Let me double check that the wife didn't pitch them for some odd reason. Are you wanting next day, two day, normal ground? Hit me up with a PM with your details and I'll let you know how much it will cost to ship.

was the $10.00 cool

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones