• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WTH

Welcome to Android Forums, Michelle :)
If you ever have any further questions or remarks, you can ask any of all the friendly folks around, or staff in particular. We're all here to share, learn and having some fun along the way in this online nuthouse :D

Ok. I didn't mean to be rude or anything. I will be more considerate.

Yeah. And that's great, thanks. :) :p

I think what Mike was saying is that the site gets busy and people will overlook short titles and that will leave you high and dry.

So, we don't mind PG-13+ words, just better for you to also add what's wrong. :)

Example - "Why the hell is XYZ wrong with pictures on this forum!?" - won't end sunshine and democracy as we know it. :) ;)

Plus - you can drop anyone here with red or green name tags a line, just tap the name, and we'll be happy to help. And whatever it is, we're likely to agree with you! :D

Conversely, and it is me being a "nosey parker", I always look at thread titles like this one. Mainly because more often than not they are new members with problems that are relatively easy to solve. However that's just me, I agree with the sentiment that more information in a thread title is better on the whole. I'm glad you got your avatar sorted. :)