• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root X10 Mini pro ROM Update (rooted)

Rooted Or Non Rooted?

• Total voters
Hi

I have an rooted xperia x10 mini pro, i rooted using superone click. i am currently using android 2.1 update 1, i have installed: SuperUser, Root check, AdFree, CPU Master (free), BusyBox, ASTRO, SuperBox, Titanium Back Up and Applanet.

I want to update my operating system to either Gingerbread or Iridum but things ive read about it say i need App2SD, but where i am running 2.1.1 i cannot install it as it is 2.2 and up...

anyway, what my point is can someone please post a very useful and detailed tutorial, text or video i dont mind i just want to update the android system!!!

thanks

from lewis :D :)

Check this thread.
http://androidforums.com/sony-erics...ro/328962-android-2-2-froyo-x10-mini-pro.html
Scroll down and look for my instructions, it's not very detailed but you'll get it pretty fast.

Right now the version of that ROM is at v3.03 (and not at v2.0 as it was 19 days ago).

You will need the latest version which is 2.1.1.A.06 and baseband xxxxxxx015 (the ending is the important part). After that you need to install xRecovery which you can find on those forums too. With xRecovery you'll just need to install the files for the rom.

Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones