• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Xiaomi screen icon

IMG_20230421_222932.jpg

What is this xiaomi screen icon ?

Notification bar
ok so we get this question almost every day. the problem is that there millions upon millions of apps that has notification icons. so unless the icons are for something popular like facebook or youtube, you will only get guesses from us. on occasion you might get lucky, but do not hold your breath that you will get a definite answer from us.

the easiest way to know is to just pull the notification bar down to find out. but my guess is that this is not your phone. this icon looks harmless enough is i would not stress about it too much. you could just ask the person what it is. this is the easiest way to know.

It's nothing like the standard "location service" icon that appears when an app is checking location, but a sphere with poles (magnet) and an orbit (satellite) could be something like that. Manufacturers can use their own icons, and I've never owned a Xiaomi.

Does it appear on the right or left side of the screen? The right is system icons on most phones, left is other apps.

Back
Top Bottom