• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Xperia mod cm10 or stock

johnnyl1111

Android Expert
Xperia mod.
flash in recovery.
contains no framework or systemui so can be flashed over another port if you so wish.
works on stock

Xperia_mod.zip | by johnnyl1111

version 2
http://www.mediafire.com/download/77rk6rdi8920j35/xperiamodv2.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?34380hj59j8cwn2

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-03-14-43-51.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-03-14-43-51.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Screenshot_2013-09-03-14-43-55.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-03-14-43-55.png
    131.7 KB · Views: 243
  • Screenshot_2013-09-03-14-45-25.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-03-14-45-25.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 248
no. it's a mod.
it's just a launcher a bootanimation a livewallpaper and some widgets

Had Johnny upload this for me last night so I could put it on my Fire because it is included with AOKP DU but I couldn't find an apk anywhere.. It's the smoothest launcher ever, makes everything look extremely nice, I highly recommend it ;)

I have two versions posted on this forum. I prefer the version in this mod. The other one is a little different but still nice but I think its like a play store version whereas this is the xperia real deal

I have two versions posted on this forum. I prefer the version in this mod. The other one is a little different but still nice but I think its like a play store version whereas this is the xperia real deal

The Xperia launcher isn't on Play... At least I couldn't find it...

xperia_launcher.zip
this one is different in the sense that when you hit menu button it doesn't give you the option of going to settings or preferences. instead a bar pops up on top that lets you change wallpaper etc.. but you have to goto the settings app in app drawer or in status bar to get to settings. therefore i prefer the one posted in the op of this thread because i can just hit menu then settings instead of pulling status bar down or using the app drawer

xperia_launcher.zip
this one is different in the sense that when you hit menu button it doesn't give you the option of going to settings or preferences. instead a bar pops up on top that lets you change wallpaper etc.. but you have to goto the settings app in app drawer or in status bar to get to settings. therefore i prefer the one posted in the op of this thread because i can just hit menu then settings instead of pulling status bar down or using the app drawer

I like the xperia home for the same reasons but i couldn't get it to resize my widgets so I had to use the launcher.. It is still the best launcher I've used yet. It's my permanente

Back
Top Bottom