• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Xperia Play Touch Screen

SmiWi

Lurker
hi,

this morning all i did was put my phone on charge and now the touch screen has completly stopped working the phone is still working ok other than this even the game pad works,

i have tried to do a factory reset but i cant select the reset button i lose control for some reason, ive also tried turning the phone off and leaving it for 30 mins and still no luck any ideas?

Thanks
Smithy

The charger you used.. Was it the charger that came with your phone or did you use another one. All android phones I ever encountered when plugged into another charger, like blackberry chargers, the touch screen completely freaks out. It works perfectly fine when disconnected from the charger, but I suppose permanent damage is probably possible.

If you did in fact use the charger supplied with your phone, return it to where you purchased it for warranty claim

i've had a few occasions in which the screen became unresponsive on mine. just turning it off didn't do anything. i had to remove the battery for a few then restart it.

Back
Top Bottom