• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Yahoo Mail and Drafts Folder

Jim Nasium

Lurker
Aug 19, 2022
I own a Pixel 2 and use the Gmail app to sync Gmail and Yahoo.

When I create a draft in my Gmail account, using the Gmail app on the Pixel it synchronizes to the Web Browser on a PC.

When I create a draft in my Gmail account, using the Web Browser on a PC it synchronizes to the Gmail app on the Pixel.

When I create a draft message for the Yahoo account with the Gmail app on the Pixel, it doesn't synchronize to the Web Browser on the PC.

When I create a draft message for the Yahoo account with a Web Browser on the PC it does not synchronize to the Gmail app on the Pixel.

however,

When I create a draft message for the Yahoo account using the Yahoo Mail app on the Pixel, the message synchronizes to the Web Browser on the PC.

When I create a draft message for the Yahoo account with the Web Browser on a PC, it synchronizes to the Yahoo Mail app on the Pixel.

Do the Gmail app, and the Drafts folder for a Yahoo account not work well together? I have over 100 folders in my Yahoo account, and everything else synchronizes fine. All of my Gmail folders synchronize including Drafts.

Thank you.

Jim Nasium

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones