• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Yahoo Messenger Problems on Android Pro

amydevil77

Lurker
May 23, 2011
Is anyone having trouble logging into Yahoo messenger this morning? I have the Droid Pro and it continually says it is logging in the online contacts. Clicking on the menu button logs you out. Clicking on a contact to even send an offline message logs you out. IF you hit the back button it is supposed to take you to the previous screen which logs you out. I have uninstalled, wiped data, and reinstalled several times. What is the deal?

Is anyone having trouble logging into Yahoo messenger this morning? I have the Droid Pro and it continually says it is logging in the online contacts. Clicking on the menu button logs you out. Clicking on a contact to even send an offline message logs you out. IF you hit the back button it is supposed to take you to the previous screen which logs you out. I have uninstalled, wiped data, and reinstalled several times. What is the deal?
Yes, I have the same thing, loading online contacts, etc. I've unninstalled some apps, but the problems is with Yahoo Messenger (Android version) I guess.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones