• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Your device isn't compatible with this version.

DanielRojas

Lurker
Jul 23, 2012
Hi. Your device isn't compatible with this version. That's the message I get when I want to install instagram . I have a nexus s running 4.0.4 (hopefully 4.1 soon) I used to have instagram but I had a problem with my phone that lead me to wipe every in my phone. I don't think I am rooted so yeah I have no idea this is WEIRD. please help and thx :)

Hi. Your device isn't compatible with this version. That's the message I get when I want to install instagram . I have a nexus s running 4.0.4 (hopefully 4.1 soon) I used to have instagram but I had a problem with my phone that lead me to wipe every in my phone. I don't think I am rooted so yeah I have no idea this is WEIRD. please help and thx :)

Try installing from https://play.google.com using a PC browser instead, Instagram doesn't list a maximum version and shows as compatible with my Nexus S running 4.1.1.

... not that I want to use Instgram myself! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones