• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Your Ideas for Mobile Alarm System App Review

poshean

Lurker
Hi, this is going to be a very odd inquiry but I'm quite sure you will be able to help me a lot!
I make app reviews on youtube and I'm planning to review the free app Mobile Alarm System Lite.

As a new member I can't post a link but you will find it on google play

At first I thought the app was quite boring I mean who needs an alarm system? But then I got some ideas on how to use it (mainly to fool other people) and I decided to make a 'special' review where I show in what (other than as an alarm system) ways the app can be used.

The problem is I don't have enough ideas and since the internet is full of extremely creative people, I thought I could just ask you...

Some ideas I already have are (so that you get an idea of it...) :

• put the phone into a cupboard and experience a mini heart attack when your girlfriend 'wants' to make a sandwich for you (lame idea I know...)
  • put the phone on the floor, some cat food on it and watch the cat jump when coming too close with the nose (thanks to proximity sensor). The internet loves cats...
  • put the phone into the garage, set to silent alarm with email notification so that you are immediately informed when your parents get home and you are at the computer (doing whatever...:smokingsomb:)

I have some other ideas but I don't like them so please let me know if you have some good ideas (no matter how stupid they are)!

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom