• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help YouTube Issues

CarsMatic

Is anyone else having issues with playing videos on YouTube? Everytime I try watching a video it either won't finish playing (freezes midway) or the video and audio is off (like a dubbed Jackie Chan movie). I've pulled the battery. Any other thoughts?

Hmm are u getting good signal? Does it look like it stops because it stopped downloading or does it stop even though it has been buffered? Anyway, I use this app that I find very cool. Its called Youtube Ripper. It downloads the video and you can view it later. No hiccups, as long as it downloads completely.

Good luck

The signal doesn't change but it does look like it just stops downloading. I had this problem all last night and today I'm having the issues with the picture and audio not matching up.

I should also add that last night I was using wifi while having issues with the videos stopping and todays issue is using 3G with full bars.

Damn that doesn't sound good at all. Especially since u said u were using wifi and still had problems. Well as a last resort I would do a hard reset. But I think theres still some stuff to test or something before that.

Anyone else having these issues? Is there a setting that I'm not getting right here? Would it be hardware or software? Is it worth going back to exchange my phone with another one. I'd really rather not have to if not necessary. It's not a make-or-break deal here... just an annoyance.

Back
Top Bottom