• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Youtube needs swiping to navigate the progress bar?

It's so irritating that to move back and forth during in youtube videos I have to swipe along the progress bar to drag the progress back and forth, instead of just touching on it where you want to go like seemingly every other streaming video service.

Am I doing something wrong? it's like that on all my android devices, and those of other people too.

It's so irritating that to move back and forth during in youtube videos I have to swipe along the progress bar to drag the progress back and forth, instead of just touching on it where you want to go like seemingly every other streaming video service.

Am I doing something wrong? it's like that on all my android devices, and those of other people too.
yep that is how youtube works. unless you have it on your tv via an android tv, roku, or chromecast.

yep that is how youtube works. unless you have it on your tv via an android tv, roku, or chromecast.
Yeah I have it on the tv and yes, it's much easier to navigate with a remote. Why is it on PC that I can just click anywhere on the progress bar, but Android has to make it so janky?

i do not know. never really bothered me.

what about it?:cool:
wife GIF

Yeah I have it on the tv and yes, it's much easier to navigate with a remote. Why is it on PC that I can just click anywhere on the progress bar, but Android has to make it so janky?
I never heard that word "janky" before I had to use my copilot.. hmmm...Depending on the info on the t.v., I used it a few times when staying at my brother in law's place, via connection to his tv and back.. Although currently not used it in ages though.

Back
Top Bottom