• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Youtube Vanced MicroG Android Pie Account Issues

afroag

my Note 8 got the pie update to One UI. Ever since then, I can't log in to any accoun. It will prompt me and accept the account info I type in but it gets stuck on loading into my account.

Anybody encountered this?
upload_2019-5-1_10-29-48.png

upload_2019-5-1_10-30-11.png

All i know Google is cracking down apps that block ads so its possible that googke is blocking the connection

do you think it might be a data connection issue? have you tried this on wifi? rebooted the phone? maybe a factory reset is needed.

All i know Google is cracking down apps that block ads so its possible that googke is blocking the connection
do you think it might be a data connection issue? have you tried this on wifi? rebooted the phone? maybe a factory reset is needed.

I tried everything but factory reset.

I think it might be because MicroG hasn't been updated in a long time? Google's APIs and software have been updated but I keep seeing the same MicroAG versions. ARe there any substitute for MicroAG? Anyone know who i can contact for MicroAG? Vanced is updated

I tried everything but factory reset.

I think it might be because MicroG hasn't been updated in a long time? Google's APIs and software have been updated but I keep seeing the same MicroAG versions. ARe there any substitute for MicroAG? Anyone know who i can contact for MicroAG? Vanced is updated
yeah that might be the case. anytime there is a major update (ie oreo to pie) it might take the dev sometime to port the update over. maybe contact the developer.

Back
Top Bottom