• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Z Fold 6

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys,
So I bit the bullet and pre-ordered it. I went to Best Buy to see what deals they had. They could not come close to what Samsung is offering. With a trade in deal for my Z Fold 4, I can get the Z Fold 6 516 gig for $799!!!! originally $2019.99. That's $1,000 off!!!! Best Buy was only offering $300 off.

The reason I wanted to check with Best Buy was because of the Greek Squad protection that I have already thru them. Looks like I'll only have Samsung Care+, but they are not that bad and I have a Samsung Experience store near me.... or near enough to me.

Last edited:
IT'S IN!!!!!!!
IT'S IN!!!!!!!
IT'S IN!!!!!!!

i just got it today. so much earlier than the 7/24/24 date. i am using smart switch to transfer my stuff over to the new phone. i have another 30 min or so before it is complete......can't wait to play with this thing. i am so glad it came in before the weekend. i also bought the s-pen case as well. it is super slick. they only had the grey option availabe. i would have much preferred the navy blue to match the color of my new phone. but for now grey actually looks really good. this is the 1st time that i really like a Samsung case.

i'll post some pics of it later as well as my thoughts on the device.

Back
Top Bottom