• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE Avid Processor

gosmart

Lurker
I have just finished rooting my zte avid 4G...I have come to notice that all of these processors that placed into metroPCS devices the specs are off...I used to have the LG motion 4G and same thing...the processor size looks to be 1.5Ghz and not 1.2 as the specs say...Has anyone else noticed this!!!

Yea it is 1.5ghz. Lately metro has been posting alot of typos on on the specs sheet for alot of phones. I believe this phone uses the same S4 CPU thats in the galaxy s3.

Yea it is 1.5ghz. Lately metro has been posting alot of typos on on the specs sheet for alot of phones. I believe this phone uses the same S4 CPU thats in the galaxy s3.

This phone does have the Qualcomm Snpdragon S4, but the Galaxy S3 has the Qualcomm Krait. With this phone being clocked at 1.51 GHz and the Galaxy S3 being clocked at 1.5 GHz (from what I've read).

Sooo like whats the difference? My phone got like 10480 in Antutu. Whats the score for the S3? I cant seem to find it.

This phone does have the Qualcomm Snpdragon S4, but the Galaxy S3 has the Qualcomm Krait. With this phone being clocked at 1.51 GHz and the Galaxy S3 being clocked at 1.5 GHz (from what I've read).

This phone has krait optimizations too

Back
Top Bottom