• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ZTE Source (Hera) Apps Crash

You may need to provide more information then previously thought.

I receently Charged my phone, All night, As I wake up I see two notifications from twitter. As I click on It, It crashes. I reboot and Everything starts to crash. Tried to install OA-SSH again, It rebooted itself. I don't know what to do, Since I have no backup.

UPDATE: Just needed to Update Zip. Let's see how it goes out.

UPDATE2:Same Problem after Updating...

Try using the unbrick tool. Follow the instructions here. You may need to flash this after using the unbrick tool. If you have cwm, you can try just flashing the zip

Try using the unbrick tool. Follow the instructions here. You may need to flash this after using the unbrick tool. If you have cwm, you can try just flashing the zip

Already have Philz Installed, Using the flashable zip now.

UPDATE: Installed, But Now it freezes on Logo. Symlinks might be the problem because whenever I installed the OA-SSH Rom again, It would say "Symlink:Some symlinks failed". I don't how to fix or what the cause was.

Already have Philz Installed, Using the flashable zip now.

UPDATE: Installed, But Now it freezes on Logo. Symlinks might be the problem because whenever I installed the OA-SSH Rom again, It would say "Symlink:Some symlinks failed". I don't how to fix or what the cause was.

Try a stock rom to see if it boots.

Back
Top Bottom