• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE touchscreen

Krakatoa91

Lurker
Hello I was trying to get root access in my Zmax, but the touchscreen stop working I did a factory reset, then a hard reset and still is was not working, then I connected a usb mouse and a bluetooth keyboard to my phone so I could follow the steps to root it, I though that if I could flash it with a new ROM the touchscreen will be working again but it didn't, any ideas?
The sound and power buttons works but the others doesnt (because of the touchscreen), and now my cellphone is rooted.

Attachments

• 12483427_10208280356707550_818212228_n.jpg
    12483427_10208280356707550_818212228_n.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 104
I have USB debugging enabled, what I want is to get back functioning my touchscreen, it isn't working. I have full access to modifying anything in the OS but I don't know what is failing, it was working perfectly before I tryied to root my cellphone, thank you.

I have USB debugging enabled, what I want is to get back functioning my touchscreen, it isn't working. I have full access to modifying anything in the OS but I don't know what is failing, it was working perfectly before I tryied to root my cellphone, thank you.
With the facts you've presented, I don't think it's your software/OS that's the problem. It seems hardware.. Like maybe your digitizer of the touchscreen, being as it's the digitizer portion of the display that allows interaction with what's actually being displayed. IMO. I think you need a new display, bro. [emoji41]

Back
Top Bottom