• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE Warp thread?

Ok a bit off topic but can anyone tell me how to post up another phone, the Boost mobile ZTE warp was released yesterday. The phone is no on the big list for this website and I was wondering if someone could make one or help me make one.

http://www.boostmobilestore.com/bpdirect/boost/PhoneList.do?action=view&id=warp&src=hp-genie#

ZTE Warp specs

You will have to go to the lounge and find a moderator and ask them if
they will add a new catagory for you.. they should help you with your request..

You will have to go to the lounge and find a moderator and ask them if
they will add a new catagory for you.. they should help you with your request..

Lounge? Im kinda new here how do i find it i dont see any obvious links for it.

MODS, If you see this please do me a favor and make the category for me. TY

Wild, didn't this phone just come out and Boost already dropped the price $50 :confused:
They didnt drop the price, predictions were wrong, it released at $250 not the 300 predicted by everybody but thats also really old rumors.
EDIT:
Nevermind, first time i loaded the boost site to check it was 250 i refreshed and now its 200. WWWWOOOOOOOTTTTTT, I hope they just way overproduced the phone and want them to sell and they arent defcetive or something.

Lounge? Im kinda new here how do i find it i dont see any obvious links for it.

MODS, If you see this please do me a favor and make the category for me. TY

its cool.. welcome to android forums.. if you click on the prevail all things root
section and on the 5th thread listed it says sticky odin the last post was posted
by moderator frisco.. just click on his screen name and send him a message its worth a shot... good luck..

Received my ZTE Warp Phone 11/11/11 - The Phone locks up during charging:

a.) Phone Service and Features are fine. Account is working and no issues with that part.

b.) After usage the Phone is "Fully" shut down and connected to the wall charger.

c.) Phone is connected to the charger. For greater than 1 hour.

d.) Unplug charger - Red Light stays "On". I try to turn on the Phone via the power Button, but am not able to "Turn On" the phone.

e.) Removed Backcase then removed the Battery - Phone will now "Turn On".

f.) Phone is connected to the charger. For greater than 1 hour.

g.) Unplug charger - Green Light stays "On". I try to turn on the Phone via the power Button, but am not able to "Turn On" the phone.

h.) Removed Backcase then removed the Battery - Phone will now "Turn On".

i.) "Lock Up" cases d/g have occurred 5 times in the 12 hours since the phone arrived.

j.) I spoke to your customer service department (Chirstian) and she offered to transfer me to another department, but no one picked up. How can we resovle this ?

Since the Phone is Just released I assume this is a Software or Hardware issue, but all I really care about is getting a working phone.

Anyone else seen a similar issue ???

Thanks, Bill

Back
Top Bottom