• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ZTE Warp wont boot up HELP

hnic5555

I rooted my ZTE Warp and it was a success then when i tried to install CWM through rom manager but it kept freezing so i used quick boot to boot into recovery and I flashed a rom it flashed then when i clicked reboot system now it turned off and now when i try to turn it on i get the green android with the red led light it only goes into dfu mode

I rooted my ZTE Warp and it was a success then when i tried to install CWM through rom manager but it kept freezing so i used quick boot to boot into recovery and I flashed a rom it flashed then when i clicked reboot system now it turned off and now when i try to turn it on i get the green android with the red led light it only goes into dfu mode

Are you using the ZTE Warp N860 or Warp Sequent N861? If you flash a ROM meant for another phone than the one in your hands, you'll brick/soft brick it. Can you get back into CWM recovery? If not, Try the ZTE online update tool...

The N861 and nope I cant get back to CWM recovery when i try to power it on using the vol+ or the vol- a green android comes up, I only can go into DFU mode

Haha that sucks. Just leave it the way it was out of the darn box.

That's not straight, bro. It's thinking like THAT, that kept humans in the "dark ages." Some ppl actually try to go the extra step or "mile" to improve on their life and items within instead of being a sheep and sticking to the "same 'ol same 'ol." There would not be progress or evolution without those basic attempts. As for these Android phones, just a little modifications in the right places will enable you to "outrun a Porsche with a Pinto." Look it up before you blast someone with a lame attitude

I only can put the phone in DFU mode and i tried to do that ZTE software updater in DFU mode and when it gets to reading handset information it gets a red circle with a white x

That's not straight, bro. It's thinking like THAT, that kept humans in the "dark ages." Some ppl actually try to go the extra step or "mile" to improve on their life and items within instead of being a sheep and sticking to the "same 'ol same 'ol." There would not be progress or evolution without those basic attempts. As for these Android phones, just a little modifications in the right places will enable you to "outrun a Porsche with a Pinto." Look it up before you blast someone with a lame attitude

U can tell I have a lame attitude by reading? I only said it cause I've done it myself and had to get a new phone. No need to waste space on the forum with all that nonsense. Forums for helping out not bashing on what someone else said which is what I'm doing right now. It was just my opinion. I said that sucks as in it does suck cause I've done it before. It's cool bro.

if you cant get into recoveey mode you likely flashed a warp rom on the sequent or a sequent rom on the warp... you have to be very careful of that because there is no coming back, that doesnt cause a soft brick it causes a hard brick and is unrecoverable

Back
Top Bottom