• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Zuckerberg Admits Bowing to Biden Admin

I saw that Mark Zuckerberg has finally admitted that the Biden/Harris administration had bullied him into filtering content during the last election cycle.

So much for their team of crack factchechers.

I saw that Mark Zuckerberg has finally admitted that the Biden/Harris administration had bullied him into filtering content during the last election cycle.

So much for their team of crack factchechers.
Bullied? is that the term Zuckerberg used? Here's what I found:

In the letter, Zuckerberg openly admitted that the Biden administration pressured Meta to “censor” certain content, particularly posts related to Covid-19.

I remember this. I don't know if you are one of the people that think Covid was a hoax, but there was a lot of crazy stuff being posted about Covid. I believe Covid was a real pandemic and you may call it censorship, but to me the last thing the country needs during a pandemic is people posting nonfactual information

https://www.factcheck.org/a-guide-to-our-coronavirus-coverage/

I do remember when remdesivir was posted as a treatment to the covid any mental of it was removed. It was only allowed once the election was over.

I had to get the injection each of the times that I had the virus.

Simply put I don't trust politicians. I learned in my teens that the Republican and democratic parties absolutely didn't care for the American people. I also believe that on 9/11 if flight 93 would have hit the capital building in D.C there would have been celebrating

Edit: Since this is a different thread than Kamala Harris, I started a new thread. Hope you all don't mind.

Thanks Steven. There's no problem with that.

1725304098697.jpg

You are supporting something when you have no idea what exactly was said. I would like to see exact examples of what was questioned

Here's a couple of the stupid things I remember people posting, the Covid vaccine was to secretly sterilize people to stop over population. The Covid vaccine altered DNA and had microchips for tracking people Maybe it was posted as humor or satire, but it's a really stupid, asinine thing to post during a pandemic.

https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/covid-queries-altered-dna-and-microchips/

I definitely agree with the stupid stuff but I also remember when remdesivir was touted as working to stop the covid symptoms there was a concerted effort to block that information from being posted also.

Back
Top Bottom