• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories 2000mah Andida battery

hit or miss I believe, but can't go wrong at $10. Too bad seller has no more at the moment. Related to OP, too bad that Fresh 2.1.2 doesn't support SetCPU... don't wanna run Toast or an earlier build... but wonder why extreme low stepping for CPU on standby isn't by default. You'd think it would be mutually advantageous for Google, HTC< Sprint etc. to advertise extended battery life on their handsets.

-Still less than impressed w/ batt life of my Hero.

Upvote 0
How about this one? Cheaper... but more sketchy?

2000mAh Rechargeable Cellphone Battery for HTC EVO 4G - eBay (item 330465143357 end time Sep-24-10 20:04:32 PDT)

wow.. cheaper than $10 andida....

i was very suspect of the $10 battery. but got it.. and it is not great.. but works. I would say it is on par with the orginal battery. It is very unreliable on steady performance.

therefore I would be scared of the $6 one. but it would be a very cheap experiment.. if it dont burn your phone.

Upvote 0
We got ours Monday and have been using them since Wednesday. I would take mine off the charger about 5:45 am when heading out to work and by the time I left work at 4:00 pm it would be down to about 50% charge. With the new battery it is about 75% at the same time. Same thing with the wifes Hero. So far we like them but want to see how they do after some time on them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones