• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid and Hot Sexy Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like This????

4140203200_582357dcf5_b.jpg

I can see her fembot.

Upvote 0
Yes and Im not too afraid of the forum police...

Why would he get in trouble? -- I totally took it that he was just being funny and I always enjoy a good laugh, don't you?

oh of course i do! .. i made a similar post, just a joke as he did, and was warned with the follwing

"thank him by posting some pics .... c'mon .. lets seeeeee "

-Warning
No more inappropriate comments, please.

-Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

Upvote 0
oh of course i do! .. i made a similar post, just a joke as he did, and was warned with the follwing

"thank him by posting some pics .... c'mon .. lets seeeeee "

-Warning
No more inappropriate comments, please.

-Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

I got a warning on that tread too! I was joking about the type of women I like and I got an infraction!
The funny part about it was the thread was talking about hacking audible files or stripping drm or something like that.
Totally illegal!
But the mods didn't seem to care about that stuff.
Ridiculous!

Upvote 0
Takeshi pretty much hit it on the head. Some will like it and some won't - some will have brains and some won't - it all depends upon what you're looking for.

Obviously the ones looking only for 'hot girls' have no real clue as to what makes a woman hot, especially if all it takes is a pic for them to decide yea or nay.

Give me a chickie that is savvy with computers & *nix, likes to play tennis and / or soccer, and abhors the meat markets we generally call bars, and I'll be more than happy - b/c she will already have the requisite brains and intellect to keep up with me and (hopefully!) even better me - and the smart ones tend to have the best imaginations, too, which is always a good thing in the sack....

Upvote 0
Wow! I guess I got more than my answer. Lol. It seems girls like the MD. I did not want to bring up the subject to them and have them try to switch it to a Iphone request. Yech!! Of course they both have and use their brains or there would not even be a thought of getting them one. Since hearing from petite female members and the size (Droid) is not an issue nor is the appearance, I will now ask them if they want one. I want to get them something newer. Thanks all.

Upvote 0
brnr17 said:
oh no ... that'll get ya in trouble! i already got an "infraction" on here

bdal1 said:
I got a warning on that tread too! I was joking about the type of women I like and I got an infraction!
The funny part about it was the thread was talking about hacking audible files or stripping drm or something like that.
Totally illegal!
But the mods didn't seem to care about that stuff.
Ridiculous!

Actually, the girl you were leering over in that thread complained, so she obviously didn't think it was funny. You received infractions for disrespecting other members, and the thread in question was asking for instructions on how to upgrade her paid for music to DRM free (which iTunes allow you to do for a small fee), and on top of that the thread WAS closed because it could attract unwanted links to illegal software.

I suggest your get your facts straight before you start spouting nonsense.

And by the way, the reason "hot sexy women" stay away from gadget forums? Threads like this.

Upvote 0
Actually, the girl you were leering over in that thread complained, so she obviously didn't think it was funny. You received infractions for disrespecting other members, and the thread in question was asking for instructions on how to upgrade her paid for music to DRM free (which iTunes allow you to do for a small fee), and on top of that the thread WAS closed because it could attract unwanted links to illegal software.

And by the way, the reason "hot sexy women" stay away from gadget forums? Threads like this.
Come on buddy, only a select few "hot sexy women" go on forums anyways.

From my findings it's always been the over zealous moderators that turn most people away. Even those select few "hot sexy women". I suggest YOU get your facts straight before you start spouting nonsense.

Upvote 0
I talked with my nieces and they both like the Droid but occupational hazards came up with one niece to make her leary of harming the phone. The school teacher loves and wants it but the resturant manager has concerns. She is worried about the hard tiled floors, steamy areas, heat from around cooking stations, grease in the air and water damage.She likes the phone but she said she doughts she would take it to work. I suggested that she could add a second line and use the old phone for work only. She is thinking about it.
Occupation and lifestyle are also a consideration for the question "is Droid right for me?".

Upvote 0

i see your a mod so i guess i better stay nice or you will use your powers to ban me for just stating my side of the matter, buuuuuuut
perhaps you should get YOUR facts straight. You want to say i was Leering!? I made one post stating exactly what i posted above and you consider that leering over a girl eh. Your right, she didnt think it was funny because she didnt understand i meant it as a joke. And after i received the "infraction" i returned to the thread before it was closed and apologized nicely and just stated i meant it as a joke. She in turn understood and forgave me knowing i meant no harm in it.
Is there a forum rule for harrassing other members? you seem to have a stick (strategically placed somewhere), about me ....

and if anyone cares to see here's the thread where i LEEEEEERED over another member...

http://androidforums.com/motorola-d...-come-techies-help-sister-out.html#post298468

anywho ....... back to sexy woman who have droid

Come on buddy, only a select few "hot sexy women" go on forums anyways.

From my findings it's always been the over zealous moderators that turn most people away. Even those select few "hot sexy women". I suggest YOU get your facts straight before you start spouting nonsense.
well thank you!!! :D

I talked with my nieces and they both like the Droid but occupational hazards came up with one niece to make her leary of harming the phone. The school teacher loves and wants it but the resturant manager has concerns. She is worried about the hard tiled floors, steamy areas, heat from around cooking stations, grease in the air and water damage.She likes the phone but she said she doughts she would take it to work. I suggested that she could add a second line and use the old phone for work only. She is thinking about it.
Occupation and lifestyle are also a consideration for the question "is Droid right for me?".
would keeping a phone in a room with steam such as a kitchen or bathroom, even if it's minimal be enough to turn the water indicators red you think?

Upvote 0
would keeping a phone in a room with steam such as a kitchen or bathroom, even if it's minimal be enough to turn the water indicators red you think?[/quote]

Is the water indicator supposed to be red? All my previous phones were blue. I noticed my indicator was red, (very light red) when my door fell off in my pocket.:thinking:
Sorry for the hi-jack

Upvote 0
would keeping a phone in a room with steam such as a kitchen or bathroom, even if it's minimal be enough to turn the water indicators red you think?

Is the water indicator supposed to be red? All my previous phones were blue. I noticed my indicator was red, (very light red) when my door fell off in my pocket.:thinking:
Sorry for the hi-jack[/quote]

Mine seems to be white (maybe a hint of pink) with red x's

And it seems like this thread was jacked long ago...

Upvote 0
lol this thread is funny.

someone posts a non-serious (i think?) joke topic and so far we have seen...

1.) confirmations of hot sexy wimmins who like droid.
2.) serious (i think?) reply saying "not all hot sexy wimmins like droids"
3.) pic of a hot sexy wimmin.
4.) complaint from said hot sexy wimmin.
5.) smackdowns from mod regarding hot sexy wimmin joke thread.
6.) objections to hot sexy smackdown.
7.) hot sexy debate about size.

Upvote 0
lol this thread is funny.

someone posts a non-serious (i think?) joke topic and so far we have seen...

1.) confirmations of hot sexy wimmins who like droid.
2.) serious (i think?) reply saying "not all hot sexy wimmins like droids"
3.) pic of a hot sexy wimmin.
4.) complaint from said hot sexy wimmin.
5.) smackdowns from mod regarding hot sexy wimmin joke thread.
6.) objections to hot sexy smackdown.
7.) hot sexy debate about size.
lol
very funny observation!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones