• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] M-Bravo V6.1

That sounds like a Cache problem, clear both caches and try again. If all else fails Fresh install and let it settle (sync account fully).
worked after i fresh installed without mounting the system to apply your fix.zip. qqplayer didnt work still so i took it out of the system folder i manually installed it. what does the beats audio thing do like is it an app or a hidden audio enhancement?

Upvote 0
You should have.....re-flashed then sign in to your google account, then wait for it to sync and wait for 15mins +
And then try it... Thats what i did and it worked....Might be a long process but it works

I did that 3 times.and still marketbgives 492 error. so I ditched this rom and restored my back up.

I think factory restore works too

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Upvote 0
how will this affect my ext4 partition if i wanted to try this out? would i need to wipe it and make a new partition? i know its a noob question, but ive been using it for the first time the last few weeks.
and whats with the gay icons, are those from the launcher?

Ext4 for Apps?

And I didn't know icons could be gay, it's an interesting notion. Yes they exist with the launcher.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones