• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
right on man. I hate the trackball! i'm pretty much sick of the curve. i always had some type of problem with it. Whether it was slow, alarm not working, the loud speaker bug and now i have to wait 2 seconds after i hit answer to say hello, otherwise i have to repeat it again.
Forgot about the delay after answering but more like 3-4 seconds

Reactions: dmb_droid41
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Personally I don't buy him at all.

He doesn't speak like an engineer.

Can't spell "laptop"
Doesn't use punctuation.

Also, I believe he said he can't get internet when not in his hotel room. Um, you are an electrical engineer who attends CTIA every year and you don't own a smartphone?

Lastly, he knew we were following his twitter when he wrote "Is there a forum to talk about this?"

How many people know what the HTC incredible is, are interested in it, and have not seen this forum? And if he did know the name of the phone and what a forum was, why write it in twitter? A simple google search of "HTC Incredible Forum" and Viola! he would have found this.

Too many holes for me.

thats complete bs... im an engineer and i dont always type every word correclty or use punctuation so....

Upvote 0
I just spoke with someone at a GoWireless Verizon retailer, and to clarify this person has been very informative and has had reliable info in the past, he told me about the Droid about 1 month before those "Droid Does" commercials and he said with a wink, wink, nudge, nudge that it will not be released this month, but tax time should hold some surprises, other than a nice rebate.

Take what you will from it, but this guy has been reliable in the past.

Upvote 0
Have to disagree with you - I have 120gigs of music and 85gigs of movies. On my 16gb iPhone I am constantly rearranging my music and movies for trips. It's a no go if I can't get at least 16gb.

If the incredible wants to compete with Apple has to be able to use up to 32gb cards like the N1.

Look into a program Called Subsonic, I have it set up and it rocks. Imagine your whole library with you all the time, all 120gigs of music.

Subsonic

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones