• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I saw that Touchdown has these features, but try selling that to my company's committee... "Sure, the Incredible is great...all we have to do is then individually buy another $10 app. and install it on each of the phones and we'll have a perfect phone!" :(

Certainly not knocking your suggestion, b/c it does accomplish the end-goal...I'm just hoping out-of-the-box Sense can do it too.

The Leaked manual states that it will sync with MS Exchange server out of the box including the calendar which the N1 does not.

Reactions: uhgotnegum
Upvote 0
So, I haven't posted anything before, even though I've been following the thread since around page 200. I just wanted to post before any announcement so I can be part of the cool crowd who discussed the Incredible before it came out. :)

Welcome!:) You should have a lot of fun in here. (just watch out for Steven.....he is really sneaky):D

Upvote 0
Is that the same as 61?

Umm No, I meant "last February" as in February 2010! LOL

I had a 8lb brick cell phone too and built my first 8086 computer and few years later I was teaching small business computing for Chapman college.

I am still amazed how little we really knew back then!

It's hard to see most of the things you've used in your lifetime being dug up on "American Pickers" :D

Upvote 0
Reactions: varaonaid
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones