• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone is on the FedEx truck for delivery here in Los Angeles. The tracking still says tomorrow. I am hoping it does get delivered today. I have had it happen where it will just sit on the truck until it is the 2nd day. So, I am keeping my fingers crossed!

And, I just went on Verizon Wireless to order a case and maybe a new Bluetooth. When I went to put the case in my cart the next page is completely blank. I thought it might have been the whole Mac/Firefox combo so I went to the darkside (my HP Laptop) and fired up Internet Exploder and it did the same thing there. I was thinking a case would be a good thing so my Inc won't be naked when it gets here. I don't want to call Verizon...ever again. Quite frankly, my husband is pretty sure they have my picture up with a big red circle and a line going through it.

Upvote 0
Read the thread on battery life, it addresses the question you have perfectly.

http://androidforums.com/htc-incred...e-official-htc-incredible-battery-thread.html

The person that wrote that has no idea. They know nothing about Lithium-ion technology. Look at his wording. So many idiots follow dumb people that write stuff like they know what they are talking about. This person says you should cycle 3-5 times..... No, that is completely unnecessary, it just needs to hit bottom and hit top one time right off the bat, thats it. And if you want to play with your phone, pull the battery and plug into the wall and play with it until you are satisfied then turn it off and snap in the battery and let it charge. But then again, batteries are cheap! Less than 14 bucks for two 1500 MAH incredible batteries with a charger including shipping.

These are not NICAD batteries or even Nickel metal hydride, this is not the 80's. Battery care is not that big of a deal anymore, and like i said batteries are cheap, so who cares?

Upvote 0
I chased the UPS guy today. Meet up and got my Incredible. Can't wait to get home now. I have the gradiant case also :D

It also came packaged with a 2GB memory card.

LOUISVILLE, KY, US 04/27/201011:38 A.M.DELIVERY
04/27/20109:23 A.M.THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE
04/27/20105:00 A.M.OUT FOR DELIVERY
04/27/20103:33 A.M.ARRIVAL SCAN
04/27/20103:21 A.M.DEPARTURE SCAN LOUISVILLE, KY, US
04/26/201011:50 P.M.ARRIVAL SCAN MEMPHIS, TN, US
04/26/20109:48 P.M.DEPARTURE SCAN
04/26/20107:53 P.M.ORIGIN SCAN US
04/26/20108:01 P.M.BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Upvote 0
I ordered on the 19th and finally got my tracking info for UPS. Maybe i should of just went with Fedex since everybody is already getting their phones. My tracking info doesn't even register on the UPS website yet.

I got my UPS tracking email Monday (ordered 10:30AM delivery option), the tracking number didn't register on UPS.com 'til late last night, and it was delivered today... I wouldn't worry about the shipping carrier

Upvote 0
Can I has incredible now?
Pleze?
90n0pe.gif

Reactions: Mr. Spontaneous
Upvote 0
So there is sat.

My brand new Incredible.

In a FedEx express shipping center, 4 miles from my home.

The response said "not due for delivery" when tracked, and I knew that big red was just teasing me.

again.

More.

Perpetually driving me slowly insane with hunger.

I NEED.

I LUST...

I have a Storm 1, for Chrissake....

So I gave in.

To fate, temptation, and a little "What the hell...?"

I called the Big shipper and talked to a CSR named Desiree.

Desiree?

More like Desire.

Fate, that wicked, evil mistress was laughing at me. Again.

or was it still?

I asked, per chance, if it might be possible to pick up the object of my desire today, instead of having it wait, lost in that nebulous space called (hyperbole?) "Release Date Timing"...

...and she said...

"Sure, the adress of the facility is 2500 Kimberly in Fullerton, Ca, and they're open til 8 tonight. Be sure to bring your ID. Thanks for calling FedEx!"

Final Score:

Fate: 1002
Me: 1.

Upvote 0
I am not complaining, i just think it is pretty funny. My tracking says that is has arrived and departed Newark NJ TWICE.

Apr 27, 2010 12:05 PM Departed FedEx location NEWARK, NJ
Apr 27, 2010 5:15 AM Arrived at FedEx location NEWARK, NJ
Apr 26, 2010 10:51 PM Departed FedEx location NEWARK, NJ
Apr 26, 2010 6:00 AM Picked up WEST CHESTER, PA
Apr 26, 2010 6:00 AM Arrived at FedEx location NEWARK, NJ

Mines is the same, but if you really look at it, if accurate, it started in Newark, went to West Chester, then to left newark twice haha

Here's mine:

Apr 27, 2010 1:00 PM
Departed FedEx location

NEWARK, NJ

Apr 27, 2010 5:15 AM
Arrived at FedEx location
NEWARK, NJ

Apr 26, 2010 10:51 PM
Departed FedEx location
NEWARK, NJ

Apr 26, 2010 6:00 AM
Picked up
WEST CHESTER, PA

Apr 26, 2010 6:00 AM
Arrived at FedEx location
NEWARK, NJ

Apr 25, 2010 11:11 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx​

Reactions: TheBigD
Upvote 0
ok about the gradient case, it is thin but it feels nice and when its placed on the phone it fits very snugly and makes the phone feel protected.

it is almost exactly flush with the ring around the camera, it may in fact stick out a mm past the lens. it lays flat on the table and is completely stable but i can't tell 100% for sure whether or not the camera lens is touching when i lay it on the table. its very close but i think we should be fine to not worry about scratching it.

hope this helps

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones