• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories [OFFICIAL] HTC Incredible Accessories Archive Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I've never seen anything like this! And I've been through a ton of HOT phone releases. Not one place has screen protectors. And there sold out in a matter of minutes? These are screen protectors, not cabbage patch dolls. And it's 2010, not 1984, in this day and age there are resources to spin off like a million of these things in a matter of hours. Going to just pre-order from Seidio along with the extended battery. Like some other people here on the forum, I Have no patients to sit in front of my computer and press refresh all day long.

Upvote 0
Looks like it may have just been some curvature it adopted from the packaging. I flattened it out and that case fits on properly. Anyone have any charging instructions? I'm charging while the phone is off. I keep unplugging when the light turns green and re plugging. Now it wont turn red again so I think it's good to go. Do I let it burn down over night and charge in the morning after I get up and in the car or can I plug it in over night?

Upvote 0
Back on topic, I ordered a sleeve last night, but still have not received an email confirmation. For anyone else that has ordered one, did you receive an email confirmation?

Thanks.

Some people here posted that they did get an email but it also seems like some didn't. I didn't, even though the lady I talked to said she would send one right away. I asked for an order number and that's the only information I have, besides the fact that my credit card has been charged. I was just told I should have it between 3 and 5 business days.

Upvote 0
My battery stats on the Seidio 1750 for today are:

14h 58m 2s since unplugged

Cell Standby 43%
Phone Idle 33%
Android System 12%
Display 4% 59m
Voice Calls 3% 16m 28s
Wi-Fi 3% 1h 13m
Dialer 2%

I'm sitting at 66% battery left on the meter.

I ordered online direct from Seidio and got the battery in 2 days. It arrived last Friday afternoon. I charged it overnight and used all day Sat. Did the charge/power off/charge more trick Sat. night and used it all day Sunday. Charged Sunday night. Used it today as shown above.

Upvote 0
i've never seen one of these in real life before, but i have a feeling that I won't like anti-fingerprint... i feel like it will be too slippery for my liking, and it will give the screen this misty look.

of course, these are completely unfounded, but just my gut feelings...anyone care to shed some light?

actually the anti fingerprint feels kind of rough. At least on my iphone it did. It takes a little away from the clarity of the screen but I like it.

Upvote 0
I got my long awaited Seidio extended battery today. It's flimsy to say the least. The sides (top and bottom) seem to be separate pieces that just happen to be wrapped in the same paper. The HTC battery feels like one solid piece. The battery also seems to be a hair larger than my HTC battery and as a result the back case doesn't fit quite perfectly snugly. I can see a little red peaking through between the screen and the back plate. I'm charging it right now with the phone off. When it's full I'm going to see if it's just curved from the packaging and I'll try to flatten it out. Any special charge instructions? Do you think I got a lemon/ should I return it?

~Andrew

If you can PM me your order #, I will follow up to get this taken care of tomorrow. Sorry for the problem.

Seidio

Upvote 0
overpriced? probably. underpowered POS for sure? Dozens of positive posts from actual users on here say otherwise. it gives extended battery life as it should, what else are you looking for?

it's not oversized either. not sure where you get your info from.
Where I get my info from? LOL..... I don't know where I get it from except I own the seidio. I've had it in my Eris and now the Inc. Waste of cash.

Upvote 0
Where I get my info from? LOL..... I don't know where I get it from except I own the seidio. I've had it in my Eris and now the Inc. Waste of cash.

so you're saying it does not fit in the INC. what about the several people saying it fits perfectly? are they lying? also, so you're saying you're not getting any extended battery life whatsoever...?

why not go back to the stock if it's a piece of crap?

Upvote 0
I'm sure some people just get a dud battery or just use it incorrectly. They are the same size...if there are any differences in size it would have to be on the order of 100th's of an inch maybe even 1000th's what ever that measures out to be :D

838a43fe.jpg

cdc0fbba.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones