• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Huh, is up there I think

...this is school Shakespeare Society.
ms1.jpg

ms2.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm not much of an apple eater... I'll crunch the occasional Granny Smith and maybe a Fuji, but Red Delicious are very red but nowhere near delicious (and mushy--yuck!), but these Pink Lady's that have been in stores around here recently are something that I can sink my teeth into. Crunchy and tasty, but not too sweet.

Reactions: kct1975
Upvote 0
I'm not much of an apple eater... I'll crunch the occasional Granny Smith and maybe a Fuji, but Red Delicious are very red but nowhere near delicious (and mushy--yuck!), but these Pink Lady's that have been in stores around here recently are something that I can sink my teeth into. Crunchy and tasty, but not too sweet.

Isn't a big disappointment when you bite into an apple and it doesn't have that crunch?
We have Pink Lady over in the UK, but they're quite expensive. Nice though.

Upvote 0
Tax deadline! ****'s crazy!

A manager and I called a client to let him know how much he needs to pay. Got directed to voicemail. Manager left a message and then hung up. He and I began to rant about how irritating clients can be. About 5 minutes into our rant, the phone beeps and indicates that the message has finished recording. DERP!

Upvote 0
Today is my Burthday! Hate getting older... But that's life
Actually I hate seeing my kids get older!! Humphhhh 2 boys.. One just turned 14 2 days ago the other just turned 16!!! Although thank goodness they are total nerds! Not really but I grew up in the 80s do.... Total nerds!! I was reckless and stupid... But that was the way it was back then.... Now
I'm all like... Trying to tell them life is way easier if you put effort in now and it matters college tests grades rtc
Ughhhhhhhh just threw up in my mouth a little
But what's a mom to do? With 2 really good kids!!
It's my test I think! Really ... I tell them it just just matter... Sometimes I have to force them to skip once a year for mom son day!
Actually they live it cuz I make them do stuff they prob wouldn't
Any whoop
I digress

A belated Happy birthday Huh! You didn't post early enough for me to wish it yesterday. (I was tempted to post yesterday anyway, but thought you might have decided to start skipping them.)

Reactions: kct1975 and huh
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones