• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by Katarain

  1. K

    Odd White Screen Asking to Start Service, but Already Activated

    Yesterday I looked at my phone and it was a totally white screen with about 3 lines of text at the top. I wish I had written down what it said, but it was something like "Welcome to Virgin Mobile. Let's get you started with service." I am fairly sure that it said Virgin Mobile, but I'm not 100%...
  2. K

    Help 2.2.1 Email forwarding bug a problem?

    I have the optimus v running android 2.2.1. Is the email bug that was fixed for 2.2.2 a problem for these phones? (The bug I'm referring to forwarded a random email from your inbox to a random contact, according to the websites which detail the differences between android 2.2.1 and 2.2.2.)...
  3. K

    Help Freezing Problem. Exchange phone?

    Hello, I bought the Optimus V less than a week ago. It's my first smartphone. My last phone was a $10 candy bar. So this is a big step up. I love a lot of things about this phone, and I'm already growing attached to it. The problem is that it started freezing on me before I installed the...
Back
Top Bottom