• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by Phathead

  1. P

    understanding battery life

    Bare with me. I just read several post on battery life and how short smart phones battery life is. As you can tell from some of my posts I will be getting a smart phone and it will be casio. Something I don't understand about it is the short battery life. I currently have the brigade with a few...
  2. P

    Casio C781

    I posted earlier about should I wait and I would like to thank all responses. Today I googled something about Verizone upcoming phone planes and found links leading to future plans and it led to an artical on cnet shows future releases from Verizon. Do you think the C781 will be a new version of...
  3. P

    should I wait

    I have read everything on the net I can on the commando. I have had excellant experiences with the casio phones from the type s to now the brigade. I am due for 2 every two in 6 months but already have a discount for the commando for $49 plus of course the data pkg. I am going to go to a smart...
Back
Top Bottom