• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Casio C781

No idea, but if they stick to that end of september launch date we will find out soon enough. I'd be surprised to see an updated model that quick tho. By shear lack of forums traffic kinda speaks volumes as to the response this phone has gotten. Doesn't bother me. i love having an awesome device very few others even know about. ;)
 
I agree. I certianly "aint" smart on the life cycles of phones. I was asking the people who have seen phones come and go over the years. I too thought that would be awfull quick to replace a phone. I also read last night that verizon has not ruled out offering the unlimited $30 again from time to time as promotional deals for short periods of time. So to answer my other threaed I belive I will wait for a little while but I will be getting on the smart phone train soon enough with a casio of some kind.
 
Droid X came out last Aug. End of life was February, I think. DroidX2 came out like 2-3 months ago.
The Commando came out in April? Seems pretty quick but those release dates are usually pushed back a month or two or three or...
 
C781 | MoCell

google translate
"Bluetooth has passed the certification of NEC Casio C781.

Casio seems to be a terminal for North America and the model number Carrier Verizon.

Bluetooth is found from the authentication information
2.20 inches QVGA display in clamshell type, sub-display 1.38 inches, with 3.2Mpix camera

Are likely to be the successor of a type I fold G'zOne Ravine
Casio G'zOne Ravine | MoCell"
 
nothing earth shattering here, but I copied the specs from the Mo Cell post.
Casio C781 Clamshell phone with Main LCD (240X320 2.20 inch) sub LCD (128X128 1.38inch). Supports V3.0 Bluetooth Wireless Technology, 2.5mm Audio port, CMOS 3.2 Mpixel, Micro SD, USB 2.0 High Speed and Camera feature. link is at: nsmsel.blog110.fc2.com/blog-entry-798.html
 
Runsondiesel is correct.
It's an updated Ravine now available in fancy colors. :rolleyes:
Kinda a waste in my opinion.
I never really liked the Ravine in the first place,
but that's just me.

Here's a pic:

CASIOC781.jpg
 
No doubt it's a waste, I now have a Commando and am posting from it now. I got this after the Ravine I had just up and died on me. O had no warning, only connectivity I had on it was text. No mods or anything like that. That said, I'm a Casio fan. Gshock watches and as soon as they came out their phones. I'll never go to anything else unless it's proven to be significantly better and tougher
 
Back
Top Bottom