• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by Snapshott

  1. Snapshott

    Need price help for HDH

    I dropped my HTC Desire HD in the toilet on Jan 1...I managed to get it to work up til now. While it..generally still works, I'm now having trouble making phone calls and it freezes sometimes (just need to take the battery out) everything else works. The phone is in good condition other...
  2. Snapshott

    Help HDH problems

    Hello! On Jan 1 I dropped my phone in the toilet. Thanks to you lovely folks, i saved it and the phone has...mostly...returned to normal. The camera works again, and the random setting itself to vibrate also seems to have stopped. The phone was working normal for abit Over the last couple...
  3. Snapshott

    Help Dropped in toilet

    Hello! I'm new to this site (and wondering where its been all my life) I started 2012 off by dropping my desire HD into the toilet. It was only on there for maybe 5 seconds, the casing for the battery popped off though. I dried the batter, sim card, and covers off with paper towel. The phone...
Back
Top Bottom