• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need price help for HDH

Snapshott

Newbie
I dropped my HTC Desire HD in the toilet on Jan 1...I managed to get it to work up til now. While it..generally still works, I'm now having trouble making phone calls and it freezes sometimes (just need to take the battery out) everything else works. The phone is in good condition other wise.
I have an extra 2 batteries, 5 gel cases, charger and car mount (all from china)
How much should I sell it for?
 
Where would you be selling it? If it's somewhere like ebay, then you could sell with no (or a low) starting bid.

I'd be sure to mention that, although it still works on the whole, it has water damage and give a full explanation of what happens (don't need to state that it was dropped in the toilet, but you would need to mention why it does what it does).
 
I'll be honest and say it's water damaged so you're not going to get much for it at all. If it's started failing, it's generally only a matter of time before it dies completely (water damage is like that).

Personally, I wouldn't buy it so I can imagine you'll struggle, sorry. :(
 
Same here. I wouldn't touch it. There's always someone who is willing to take a chance on something like that and if they get a month or 2 out of it then they are happy, you won't get much for it though. 99% of people will look elsewhere as soon as water damage is mentioned.
 
Thanks :). I would be honest about the water damage, of course. I was thinking 40 or 50, and then 50 for the accessories (extra batteries etc)
I did hVe someone mention they might want it for parts (which doesn't make much sense to me because aren't all the parts water damaged...?)
:( I'm going to miss this phone....defenitely be getting another htc :3
 
Back
Top Bottom