• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by spawn1980

  1. S

    Moto X 1st or Moto G 2nd

    I'm looking for a good reliable backup phone. I'm trying to decide on these 2. I know moto g has a quad core but its not a great quad core with 5" screen. And moto x is dual core with a 4'7 screen Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I have a moto 360 that will be used with this
  2. S

    Help Nfc swap

    I bought a f400 smart circle case (gold) to match my D855 (gold). I also got a qi wireless charger from ebay http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=201126217636&alt=web . I peel off the nfc from my original back cover and put it on the (f400) back cover (yes I removed the f400 nfc) when I...
  3. S

    Root Just Rooted Let's OC

    I just rooted and got the droid start up logo whats the next step to get get overclock my phone.
  4. S

    Help Optimous V Content Rating Change

    Whenever I try to download a (Content Rating: Low Maturity) App I get this error "Rating Filter is Incompatible with this item". But if I try to download a Content Rating: everybody it's OK?? Is there a settings inside my phone that will allow me to change this rating? I remember changing it to...
Back
Top Bottom