• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Nfc swap

spawn1980

Lurker
I bought a f400 smart circle case (gold) to match my D855 (gold). I also got a qi wireless charger from ebay http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=201126217636&alt=web .
I peel off the nfc from my original back cover and put it on the (f400) back cover (yes I removed the f400 nfc) when I try it on the qi charger it detects it makes beep green light my phone shows the wireless charging then it disconnects.? And reconnect it keeps doing that any idea why?
 
I bought a f400 smart circle case (gold) to match my D855 (gold). I also got a qi wireless charger from ebay.
I peel off the nfc from my original back cover and put it on the (f400) back cover (yes I removed the f400 nfc) when I try it on the qi charger it detects it makes beep green light my phone shows the wireless charging then it disconnects.? And reconnect it keeps doing that any idea why?

f400 is Korean model. It will not work.
 
Back
Top Bottom