• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Guide]USB Brick Fix

I don't know that phone, so can't really say. Your best bet would be to ask in that device's forum here (you'll find it in the Android Phones section of AF).

Having said that, the only bit of it that's obviously Desire-specific is the RUU, where obviously you'd need to use an RUU for the Incredible rather than a Desire one. If you are S-Off you can certainly try the two fastboot commands, which I think should work (or if you are using 4Ext recovery - if that exists for that phone - it has a "fix usb brick" feature built in).

hello everyone i have reached to step four where i get error saying "segmentation fault (dumped core) can anyone help me out here

i think i should explain my trouble thoroughly . i unlocked the boot-loader and then rooted the htc desire 600 after that i wanted to install SU and when i try to install i get " cant mount e:/sd card " i can easily mount my sd card via pc but it cant do it on my device i have tried every way but seems like i m missing something

Hi Sadaathere

This is the forum for the original HTC Desire. You will probably get the best advice by asking your question in the Desire 600 sub forum.

I can't acces my usb port on phone and i can't do other steps to fix my phone can you help me with this

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 170
Back
Top Bottom