• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fatalities 2024

Actor Christian Oliver, probably best known for “Speed Racer,” has perished in the crash of a small plane in the Caribbean. He was just 51. Also killed were the pilot and Mr. Oliver’s two young daughters aged 10 and 12.

RIP to each, with condolences to their respective families and friends, with special sympathies to the girls’ mom. Thanks for sharing your talent, Mr. Oliver.

Actor and singer David Soul died yesterday at the age of 80. I really enjoyed “Starsky & Hutch,” and he actually had some good vocal chops.

RIP, Mr. Soul, with condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones. Thanks for sharing your talents.

Actor Cindy Morgan, perhaps best known for “Caddyshack” and “Tron,” was found dead in her Florida home. There were no signs of foul play and no cause of death has been reported. She was 69.

RIP, Ms. Morgan, with condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

James Kottak, maybe best known as the Scorpions’ former drummer, has died at 61. No cause of death was given.

RIP, Mr. Kottak, and thanks for banging the skins for metalheads everywhere. Condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

Renowned director Norman Jewison died of natural causes on Saturday. He was 97.

RIP, Mr. Jewison, and thanks for sharing your talents. Condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

Longtime CBS newsman Charles Osgood has passed at 91; he had been suffering from dementia for some time.

RIP, Mr. Osgood, with condolences to your family, friends and loved ones.

Screenshot_20240202_142907_X.jpg

Actor and singer David Soul died yesterday at the age of 80. I really enjoyed “Starsky & Hutch,” and he actually had some good vocal chops.

RIP, Mr. Soul, with condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones. Thanks for sharing your talents.
Wow that's heart breaking news

I just learned from my wife one of her cousins died yesterday. He was attacked at random while at some store and later succumb to his wounds.
Please accept my condolences as well, with prayers for all affected by this senseless tragedy.

This one snuck by me…

Multiple Tony-award winning triple threat Chita Rivera died on January 30 at the age of 91.

Her talent spoke volumes.

Nice article here:

RIP, Ms. Rivera, and thanks for sharing your many talents. Condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny has died in prison at 47. I won’t bother repeating the (probable) lies about how he died, since given his history with the Putin regime it really just amounts to murder, regardless how they style it.

RIP, Mr. Navalny, and thanks for trying to do something helpful on your continent. It’s sad that so much hope has died with you, too. Condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom