• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need some help with my Pixel watch 2.

Danny0311

This will sound weird. I have a Galaxy S24U that works well with my Pixel watch 2, except for one problem. My phone's temperature readout is in Fahrenheit, but my watch reads out in centigrade. Crazy right, but i need the watch to be in fahrenheit. Anyone have a solution? I'm open to any ideas. Thanks.🤔

Are you using a different watch face? Is this from the weather app on your watch?

Keep in mind that I do not have a pixel watch.

Last edited:
When i bought the Pixel watch 2, i already had a Pixel 8 phone. Syncing the watch to the phone sent all the google apps from one to the other. All google apps work with Samsung, so i didn't have to buy a Galaxy watch. Maybe i'll check out the Galaxy 7 watch when it comes out.👍

When i bought the Pixel watch 2, i already had a Pixel 8 phone. Syncing the watch to the phone sent all the google apps from one to the other. All google apps work with Samsung, so i didn't have to buy a Galaxy watch. Maybe i'll check out the Galaxy 7 watch when it comes out.👍
Fair point, there are a few things that are nice if you have matching phone/watch (pixel or Galaxy)

Back
Top Bottom