• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Presidential Debate 2024 #1

if whoever gets the most votes then he/she should win. its just that simple. seems very democratic to me. if i got 10 votes and you got 9 votes, i should win.....right?

Lets say this year they had an exceptional 3rd party candidate and this year Biden got 33% of the vote and Trump got 33% of the vote and Candidate C got 34% of the vote.

Candidate C wins even though 66% of the population doesn't want them

If there was an exceptional 4th party candidate, less than 34% could win it all.

Lets say this year they had an exceptional 3rd party candidate and this year Biden got 33% of the vote and Trump got 33% of the vote and Candidate C got 34% of the vote.

Candidate C wins even though 66% of the population doesn't want them

If there was an exceptional 4th party candidate, less than 34% could win it all.
i would accept that result. it means candidate C had more votes than the rest of the candidates. it means that more people voted for that candidate than anybody else.

:D:D:D

received_1233984270932878.jpeg

5" to the right (of the shooter) would have been center-mass. I'd have welcomed it.

He's a despicable person that has caused harm, and death, among many, including his own supporters.

Also voted, among many historians, as the WORST president, ever. So there's that tidbit.

Wouldn't have been a great loss. Probably even a gain, with all his treasonous behaviors.

As most of you continue to blame Trump for all the woes of the world and believe what ever you want; it's definitely within my, and many others, to believe that Old Joe's comments were a call out for the shooter to try to assassinate him.

jhtalisman makes my case.
peace-out-5928ba.jpg

As most of you continue to blame Trump for all the woes of the world and believe what ever you want; it's definitely within my, and many others, to believe that Old Joe's comments were a call out for the shooter to try to assassinate him.
and i can say that trump incited a riot on Jan 6th. and that he told the Proud Boys to wait for the attack that was to become the Jan 6th Riot, when he said to "Stand back and stand by".

and i do not blame trump for the world's problem. i blame him for the political heat that he created. we are divided so much because of him. when W was president, i can't remember the US being at each other's throats like we are today. Trump is just an asshole, a cheat, a liar, an adulterer, a rapist, and a fraud. he is not a Christian. he does not deserve to be the President of the United States.

It's kind of funny that there are only about 5 of us left on this site. Are we going to fight? Peace. No one deserves to be shot at. No one deserves to be murdered. A family is without their father, now. Let's get along, huh?

Perhaps I overreacted due to the nature of this being over an assassination attempt.

jhtalisman makes my case.
View attachment 174604
A metaphorical call to put him in the bullseye is not the same thing as asking "my 2A folks to take care of (Hilary)" (8/9/16). It was a call to put the focus on fighting against TCFG (The Convicted ****ing Grifter) and his viewpoints.

When almost 40% of the population is willing to vote for, as a conglomerate of American Historians have voted, the WORST POTUS in the history of this country, and now a convicted FELON, we have a major problem in our country.

My original post was partially my own opinion, and the rest facts.

JD Vance doesn't make things any better at this point, saying that basically only people with children should have their vote counted, but the parent (sic: breadwinner, i.e. father), should have their vote weighed more heavily. That's, to put it nicely, idiotic and unconstitutional.

Until the GOP brings themselves back to reality and out of The Handmaid's Tale they should sit down and regroup.

As I mentioned in another post, I'm not a fan of Biden or Trump. I think our debit needs to be addressed and neither have a plan to eliminate our debit

Two things I've heard about Vance that bothers me (providing the statements I heard on TV were true and accurate):

1. He was originally for a federal ban on abortion, no exceptions, meaning if a woman is raped she has to carry the baby. He has since changed to abortion being a state by state issue

2. He said he wouldn't have certified the 2020 election if he was the VP. I'm with Mitt Romney, I'm still waiting for the evidence, and it bothers me people are still saying the 2020 election was rigged.

Peace out! 😊

Back
Top Bottom