• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Oklahoma Schools Ordered To Teach The Bible

If you're a left-winger, and if you want to reject the transgender/LGBT movement: Good for you. But untill the left as a whole rejects the idea you can chose your gender, that someone with two X chromanones and a uterus can be a man: The left will be subject to well-deserved ridicule!

Have you been living under a rock for the past couple of decades? Are you seriously trying to tell me that the left (at least in the US and Europe) had not embraced transgenderism?

Well, if you really want a source for what I've claimed about the left, here's an article from The Atlantic (hardly a peddler of right wing conspiracy). But I think we both know: This goes way beyond that one article from the Atlantic! This is all over the left.

Replace "rednecks and hillbillies" with "black people", "poor people", or whatever, and ask yourself if that statement sounds bigoted.
I'm sorry, but i did not know we were talking about trans people. why are we talking about the .001% of our population? might as well talk about men who have 3 nipples.

yes, it is possible for trans men ( women who transitioned to men) to get pregnant. but do you know how often that happens? not much really. it is really, really, really rare....in fact it is so insignificant that i fail to here any Democrat even mention such a thing.

and what is wrong with transgenderism? i believe anybody can be whatever they want to be. it is their God given right to be themselves.

and from the article:
Americans who don’t mainline niche political or linguistic fights probably don’t even know this is a debate.
yep, did not know this is an issue......you know why, because this is a tiny political "niche" as the article stated. who really cares? not me.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but i did not know we were talking about trans people.
So, you thought the idea of a man giving birth was nuts, until you remembered transgender ideology? That's a sign that you shoould reconsider your belief in transgender ideology!
and what is wrong with transgenderism? i believe anybody can be whatever they want to be. it is their God given right to be themselves.
First, you say I'm nuts for accusing the left of thinking that men can give birth. Now, you're asking me why it's wrong to think that men can give birth (if you don't like the giving birth example, read that as "think that someone with a penis, a Y chromosome, etc. is a woman")? No, you can't have it both ways!

Edit: My apologies Ocnbrze. It was Jhtalisman, not you, who told me "You're......ummmmm.....insane?".

Last edited:
Explaining Come On GIF

moving on
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Explaining Come On GIF

moving on
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can we at least agree that a government-run secular school should not be Sunday school? That it's the job of the parents and church, not the government, to pass on thier religion to thier kids?

ok i agree with that which is why oklahoma should not be allowed to teach the bible in public schools. if they do, then they need to also include other relgious texts as well like i have been saying before.

On a related note: Half of US Republicans say that it's important to be Christan to be truly American. As an American, a Republican, and a right-winger: I find that disturbing. While I apricate the values of Christianity: The idea that you must be Christan to be a real American is, itself, anti-American!

I'm a Republican because I support small government, because I'm for free trade and freedom. Not because I want to shove religion down everyone's throat. I'm saddened and embarrassed by this poll.

Back
Top Bottom