• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What it feels like to lose weight?

Milo Williamson

Extreme Android User
Ever since a spell ago,we decided to join a gym challenge called "Survivor" , so been eating right as rain most of the time, but when I do get hungry I usually eat something like normal,but after eating a lot of times I get hungry, right? I an not taking any pills or anything like that, I have been hitting the gym more since joining this program, still.. am I losing weight?

Well the only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you consume. So if you eating low calories and burning those calories during the day, you should be losing weight.

But the only way to know is as @AugieTN asked and that is to weight yourself.

So I have gone from a size 38 (waist) down to a size 36.:D , the 36's have been feeling a bit loose:thumbsupdroid:. So yesterday I was at Walmart grabbing some shorts, tried on a pair of size 36 felt a little snub, but i could still fit into them, then when I took the shorts off I noticed that they were a size 32 and not a size 36:):blushDroid::thumbsupdroid::D

Irritating!!! I keep having to buy new clothes :mad::maddroid::thumbsdowndroid:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240704_195529_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240704_195529_Photos.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom