• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

crazy right wing conspiracy theories

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
man the crazy conspiracies that the right come up with is just ridiculous.

i think pizza gate is the first that i can remember that went main stream.

then we had litter boxes in school bathrooms.

and now we have Haitians immigrants eating your pets.

do people really believe in this stuff? and why is vance promoting such bogus lies? why is ted cruz and elon musk promoting this as well? they know it is all bs. they are only stoking fear of the immigrant. it is flat out wrong. there is absolutely no real evidence this is happening:

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA

trump brought up the Haitian eating pets conspiracy. what a f'in idiot.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

he also said in the debate that Democrats are executing babies......OMG. how can people believe this crap.

we should stop calling republicans, republicans. we should just call them "the party of conspiracies" LMAO!!!!

But she is not a right wing conspiracy theory....... or is she????

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Man...I don't know. Trump is just a pot stirrer and she wants us to just forget about the 💩 show that her and Biden created . I'm just one of those people that vote for who I will think will do a great job, so basically I won't be voting this year. Whoever will make potato chips affordable again, they'll get my vote :goofydroid:

Last edited:
this is why these conspiracies theories are so terrible:

and now 3 schools had to close and a bomb threat to a gov building due to this terrible conspiracy

abortion after birth is not a thing:

here it from an actual doctor:

you can thank trump for stoking such awful conspiracy theory:
this is 5 years ago!!!!!!!! he needs new material........LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure if the Cheeto would ease up on all of the frothing towards the other side of the isle, and focused on policies, he would gather much more support quickly.

If the earrings are not receivers how did she go from simple word salad sentences to complex convulsed word salads ?

sneer

Back
Top Bottom