• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 16GB micro SD card issues

I just got my phone on Wednesday, I had gotten a 16GB SanDisk micro SD card. I put about 6.55GB worth of music on it then put the card in my phone, it started scanning media files but it stopped at 98%. I left it in for a while and it went back down to 0% Figuring it could have been the card, I took it back and got a new one and it does the same thing. My boyfriend has the same phone and the same SD card and his works perfectly fine. I'm thinking it might be a music file, but I'm not really sure.

I just got my phone on Wednesday, I had gotten a 16GB SanDisk micro SD card. I put about 6.55GB worth of music on it then put the card in my phone, it started scanning media files but it stopped at 98%. I left it in for a while and it went back down to 0% Figuring it could have been the card, I took it back and got a new one and it does the same thing. My boyfriend has the same phone and the same SD card and his works perfectly fine. I'm thinking it might be a music file, but I'm not really sure.

Antivirus
Read and see if the shoe fits

File name
Read and see if the shoe fits

Such kind of issues happened with anyone due to virus attack or mishandling files or other manual reasons. And if you are unable to open your music files or image files stored on your SD card then first of all format all stored data. And after deletion of files from your memory card use SD card recovery tools and restore your formatted files from your SD card.

Hope this will help you!!!

Back
Top Bottom