• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[2.2 Theme] DarkStyle v1.6 | For xRecovery | Update - 07/02/11

Upvote 0
He's a 6 month old black lab. His mom was a golden retriever but he's more lab, and all black :) I've taken several pics and videos of him in our first weekend and definitely don't want to go without my camera :)
Sweet, is it a rescue dog? I won't tell you how many I took of mine when I first got her :eek:, she was six weeks old though when I brought her home, and after 5 years (in feb) I've got well over a 1000 pics, she's just so dam cute though. :)

"From little acorns...

2h2k000.jpg

...grow great Oak trees"....

24zzrig.jpg

Upvote 0
Very cute :) We adopted from a friend that because of work couldn't give the proper time to his puppy.
Aw bless :) I keep meaning to breed mine, as I'd like to keep one from her line, but her last few seasons have taken me by surprise. Might the year this year though if all goes to plan.
anyone can give me a link market for this rom??
I've not uploaded it to the Market, and don't want the links mirrored so I can keep count of the downloads.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
i just installed this custom rom and it works like a charm. however i cannot restore what i have backup using (backup and restore and xrecovery). The backup and recovery app is gone and I cannot install it on this I dont know why. Anyone know how to backup my stuff or install "backup and restore" app?

thanks

Upvote 0
i just installed this custom rom and it works like a charm. however i cannot restore what i have backup using (backup and restore and xrecovery). The backup and recovery app is gone and I cannot install it on this I dont know why. Anyone know how to backup my stuff or install "backup and restore" app?

thanks
Hi.

Just to clarify, this is just a theme for the 2.2 rom, and in regards to the backup app, I don't think it will work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones