• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 2.3 testers needed

I know theres a few of you left out there on the ally and i need your help, well sorta kinda. I just recently built a 2.3 rom and as far as we knew, service was univailable, however a user has brought to my attention they have service with the rom.
If your an experienced rom flasher and still have service/no service to your ally, Check out the bionx sub forums and check out bionx core rom.

I know theres a few of you left out there on the ally and i need your help, well sorta kinda. I just recently built a 2.3 rom and as far as we knew, service was univailable, however a user has brought to my attention they have service with the rom.
If your an experienced rom flasher and still have service/no service to your ally, Check out the bionx sub forums and check out bionx core rom.

By service do you mean data and phone capabilities on activated phones?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones