• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2 Nexus 4s 3 bumpers one cup

Shotlimesalt

Well-Known Member
So I ordered my nexus 4 and a bumper case day of release at 1147 am est. Once I purchased that I was only charged for a bumper, so I try again and again. Finally to my relief I finally get thru and buy my nexus 4 and a bumper case. I try and cancel the bumper nothing happens.. oh well who cares. Few days go by I get confirmation my bumper case has shipped but has an additional package with it thinking oh that must be my phone?! I call Google and the guy says no that is your 2 bumpers. I was like o rly?! 0_o Come to find out I have 3 bumpers coming and I was only charged for 2 according to my bank account and Google wallet. Then I also have my order that has my Nexus 4 and bumper, which is all I want.. but to my surprise I have 2 nexus 4s coming (16GB) and 2 more bumpers.

My bank account and Google wallet both say I've only been charged for 1 nexus 4 16GB and 2 bumpers but I'm really getting double that according to the guy on the phone that works for Google. I hope they don't fix this so I haz free stuff :)
 
And people wonder why there aren't enough to go around.. Come on Google, you're the largest internet company in the world, get your act together!

I will say congrats to you though if you actually pull this one off.
 
And people wonder why there aren't enough to go around.. Come on Google, you're the largest internet company in the world, get your act together!

I will say congrats to you though if you actually pull this one off.

Yup, I just got my ups confirmation for my phone and it has multiple packages
 
Man if I didn't have my Nexus sat beside me *strokes* and I was one the many who's having loads of issues I'd be even more p****d at Google.
 
Back
Top Bottom