• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 2nd init? Maybe a fix for ally?

ccsoccer03

Now I'm not going to pretend I even really understand how this works because I'm not a true programmer. However this IS the way the Droid x receieved its cyanogenmod Ports to begin with. Its 2.3 but built on the 2.2 kernel and radio. Do I know it works the same way with LG? Defninitely dont have a clue, but I thought I would throw this bone out there and start some research. It's what gave the Droid x, Cyanogen As a work around the locked bootloader. Maybe it can fix your issues with your drivers/radio

Still Loading ...

Yes i am aware of this. Ive been digging and researching this. We would need a cyanogen recovery built and a newer kernel built.

What all do you need in the kernel? Ive had numerous successful builds.... As always, I'm willing to help as much as I can... PM me?

I've also tweeted koush about the recovery. Who knows if he'll take the time to reply but maybe he will give information to be lead in the right direction anyway. If memory serves me right, I believe getitnowmarketing built the last recovery.

Im not all sure yet. Still doing my homework on the higher os kernel upgrade and building a rom at once <_> so much todo

Back
Top Bottom